If you would like your skin and hair looking good, then you need to know what to eat for healthy skin and hair. These are the most effective food items that you can eat if you want to get healthy and good looking skin and hair!
- Salmon. This fishy delicacy is not only quite tasty if prepared correctly, but is also a great way to get healthy skin and hair! Salmon is high in fatty acids such as Omega 3s that your skin desperately needs to be not only healthy, but also good looking!
- Blueberries. These little fruits are very important for healthy skin and hair cells because they contain the antioxidants needed to fend off skin/hair cell killing germs that are ever present in the bodies of humans.
- Water. One of the most important things for healthy skin and hair cells for the simple fact that it rejuvenates not only the skin and hair cells in your body, but all of the other cells. Water is one of the main necessities in life, and since cells are the building blocks of life, they will need water to be kept up to par and to be kept away from the possibility that they die off in large numbers!
- Poultry. Meals that include turkey or chicken products are great hair cell helpers! This is because they contain the necessary proteins to help quickly build back those previously absent or lost hair cells!
- Oysters. Another seafood product, oysters are very high in zinc, which is a powerful antioxidant that will do the same thing as blueberries, build those cells back up. But since zinc is a more specific antioxidant, it should be known that they are more specific for hair cells.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Emma Watson and Other Child Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hot
Throughout the Harry Potter film series, we've seen Emma Watson transform from a lovable child star into a burgeoning sex symbol. She's not the first actress to do so, and she cert …