What Foods Make You Poop?
When you feel sluggish due to occasional constipation, you should learn about what foods make you poop. Although minor constipation usually resolves on it's own, you sometimes need to eat special foods to help the process along. Because of many of the food that help irregularity are high in nutrients, you will be eating foods that are healthy for your you. In addition, food that promote bowel movements are generally a part of a healthy diet, and can even be eaten everyday to keep you regular.
- Bran cereal has a high fiber content, and is at the top of the what foods make you poop list. In addition, bran cereal are a great component to a healthy diet, especially if you are trying to lose weight. Bran cereal is very filling and reduces cravings for other unhealthy snacks. Although bran cereal is a food that can make you poop, eating it in large amounts can cause excessive gas.
- Dried fruits such as apricots are also on the what foods make you poop list, because they are also high in fiber. Like bran cereal, dried fruit is a healthy part of a diet plan, however, you might find that less do not produce nearly as much intestinal gas.
- Broccoli and other raw vegetables are foods that make you poop. Broccoli is a good choice for helping you become regular and it especially palatable when eaten with a low fat, healthy dip, or you can cook it with lemon juice and a drizzle of olive oil. Like other foods on the what foods make you poop list, broccoli, although a healthy food choice, can promote excessive gastrointestinal gas if eating in excess.
- Whole wheat pasta needs to be on the what foods make you poop list because it contains healthy fiber, and tastes similar to regular pasta. Although eating too much pasta can cause weight gain, whole wheat pasta is high in nutrients and tastes great with any pasta sauce, or it can be eaten cold if incorporated into a pasta salad.
- Fresh plums complete this list of what foods make you poop. Seasonal fruit like fresh plums are not only healthy, they are delicious, especially when in season. When the plums are riper and softer, they usually taste sweeter, allowing you to enjoy them more.