What To Get Her For Christmas
Whether you just started dating your lady or have been together for years, knowing what to get her for Christmas is always tricky. Is she the kind of girl who is picky about what she likes? Or maybe she is the woman who has everything already. Either way, here are some suggestions to get your holiday shopping started.
- What she’s got her eye on. Did you know that many women mark the items they’re interested in when they’re paging through a catalog? It helps them choose what to buy but it can also be a clue for you. Do a little snooping in her catalogues to see what kinds of things she has her eye on.
- A day at the spa. If your lady loves – or needs – relaxation, get her to a spa! Face masks, massages, saunas, and hot tubs are a great way to tell her that you value all she does. She’ll appreciate that you recognize her need for a break from life now and then.
- Scarves for the stylish. If your lady keeps track of the latest styles, a scarf is a great way to surprise her on Christmas morning. Buy something made out of a soft, cozy fabric that will also keep her warm during the holidays. Don't be afraid to ask her friends or family for color and style suggestions if you're lost.
- A monthly subscription. You know those monthly subscription clubs where they send you a new product each month? Well, if your woman likes books, wines, or chocolates, a subscription to one of these clubs is a perfect Christmas gift. It’s a gift that keeps on giving and will remind her how well you know her.
- If money is tight. Don’t fall for the myth that girls want the most expensive thing you can possible fit on your credit card. Understand that it really is the thought that counts so just make sure whatever you buy her is something that shows how well you know her.