What To Get My Girlfriend For Christmas
If you haven't gotten your special someone a gift yet, you may be thinking, “How do I know what to get my girlfriend for Christmas?” You might feel lost. There are only two types of gifts that women really love. There are super-sentimental gifts and fancy gifts. Sentimental gifts are gifts that she will cherish for a long time, and fancy gifts are gifts that she will love bragging to her friends about. You should decide what type of gift your girlfriend would love the most.
- A puppy. Women love puppies. If your girlfriend has said or hinted that she would love a puppy, you might consider getting one for Christmas. Your girlfriend will always remember an adorable puppy tucked away in a gift box. A puppy is something your girlfriend will love forever.
- A fancy watch. Every girl needs a great watch, so you might consider getting your girlfriend one for Christmas. If your girlfriend already has a couple of watches for everyday wear, consider getting her a very fancy one. If she doesn’t have a good watch, get her a nice everyday watch from a good manufacturer.
- An engagement ring. Your girlfriend would think it was so romantic if you proposed on Christmas. Christmas is the perfect time, since you’re probably going to be near family and you can announce your engagement directly. You could even propose at Christmas dinner in front of your whole family. Your girlfriend would never forget such a memorable gift.
- A string of pearls. Women love pearls, and every woman needs a good quality string of pearls. She might not wear them often, but pearls are very romantic. Pearls end up being great family heirlooms that she can pass down to her daughters. If you do get your girlfriend a pearl necklace, make sure you get natural pearls. They are pricier, but definitely worth it.
- Diamond earrings. Diamond earrings make a great gift. There are so many sales going on during Christmas that you could get a great pair for a really good price. Diamond earrings are a timeless gift, so your girlfriend is sure to love them for a long time.
- A surprise trip. Women love to be surprised with special romantic getaways. Make plans and set up accommodations to a place nearby. Even a weekend getaway makes a great Christmas gift. You could even make special plans for New Year's Eve and surprise her with the accommodations as her Christmas gift.
- A scrapbook or photo book. Photo books and scrap books make great gifts. Photo books are very inexpensive and make the perfect sentimental gift. Your girlfriend would love this for Christmas. All you have to do is type "photo books" into a search engine and find a company that puts them together. Then just upload your photos and make captions for your pictures. A photo book will make your girlfriend feel very special.
- An engraved bracelet. Engraved bracelets are great gifts. You could engrave something very sweet, like “love always,” or ”to the most beautiful woman I’ve ever laid eyes on.” An engraved bracelet is a Christmas gift that will really melt your girlfriend’s heart. Make sure you allow plenty of time for the engraving to be done, because there may be a bit of a wait on getting your bracelet back from the engraver.
- A limited-edition book. If your girlfriend loves to read and has a favorite book, try to find a limited-edition version. Most classics have old editions that you can buy from a specialty antique book store. Your girlfriend would love this book because she would know you really put some effort into buying her a great Christmas gift.
- A massage at a spa. Most women don’t pamper themselves enough, and a massage at a spa is a great way to show your girlfriend that she deserves some pampering. Try to find a fancy spa that serves champagne and she will think this is the best Christmas ever. Your girlfriend will love getting pampered with a full body massage, and this gift is a great way to show her that you know she deserves special treatment.