What To Keep In Your Wallet
Trying to avoid keeping frivolous things and want to know what to keep in your wallet? Below are a few tips that can help you keep your wallet organized as well as meaningful.
- Keep credit and debit cards in your wallet, not money. The reason why this is smart is because if you lose a wallet that has money in it, you lose the money also. This doesn't happen with credit and debit cards, because you can quickly cancel those cards before a crook or thief can use them. Debit and credit cards are also great to have in your wallet because its easier to store. When you have a lot of money in your wallet, it tends to make it very bulky and uncomfortable.
- Make sure you have your ID. You need to have a license at all times in your wallet for the police, but also if something bad happens to you. It is a way for people who don't know you to identify you.
- Have some business cards. If you have a business, keep business cards of your company in your wallet. A topic may come up about something related to your business; that would be the perfect time to whip out your card and share it.
- Always have emergency mints. Keep two breath mints handy inside your wallet in case your breath starts to stink after eating dinner on a date or at an office meeting. It is always good to have inside your wallet for those times when you can't run to the store.
- Keep your family photos. These are good to have when you are at work. They give you something to look at to get you smiling when your day at work is bad. They are also great to show people in conversations where family comes up.
Posted on: Apr. 18, 2010