What is the Money Gram fraud? The MoneyGram fraud is the newest scam out there. Nowadays, there are more and more people out there trying to scam others. The economy is bad causing everyone to be hurting for money. Listed below are a few tips to help protect you from MoneyGram fraud or fraud by any other person or company.
Be wary if you, by any chance, receive any or all of the following as these are signs of MoneyGram fraud:
- Money order or check that you receive and instructs you to take it to your bank and cash it in. Then, they tell you to send it to someone else through MoneyGram and keep a percentage for yourself. You are responsible for the loss if it turns out to be a fraud. It’s getting harder and harder to spot fraudulent checks.
- You receive a call or email about an ad you placed either online or in the newspaper. Scammers are using this method to try to scam you and make you believe they have found your item.
- You receive a call stating that you have won a prize and now all you need to do is pay for the taxes, delivery charges or other fees.
- An email that claims to be from MoneyGram. They will never even think about sending you an email, not even as a method to confirm that someone has received your money transaction.
- Instructions that appear to be from MoneyGram. This is another way of MoneyGram fraud out there nowadays. Con artists are familiar with the MoneyGram fraud and if they are telling you to not share any certain details of your transaction, you should not complete it.
MoneyGram fraud is growing as well as many other scams out there. People are falling for these scams due to needing money and believing these con artists. If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”