What Not To Do On A Date
It seems as though there are thousands of rules as to what to do and what not to do on a date. Some rules seem to be more important than others and can really determine whether your not you might see this person for a second date. With so much to remember about what to do and not to do on a date, it could be very easy to just forget everything you heard and make your night a disaster. It's easier to focus on what not to do on a date. Here is a list of simple rules of what not to do on a date:
- Do not forget your date's name. It can be a deal breaker. Not remembering facts you've already learned about your date will make her think you are not interested.
- Do not bring up past relationships. This could lead to reasons for your date not wanting to stick around in fear of hearing why you are not with your ex. No one wants to visualize their date with another person.
- No messy foods including ribs, barbecue wings or spaghetti. A mess on your hands and face isn't attractive. It's best to leave messy foods for a "fun date" rather than a get-to-know-you date.
- Limit your alcohol intake to less than two drinks (or whatever your limit is). Getting sloshed on a first date is not attractive and you'll end up saying or doing things you'll regret in the morning.
- Don't pretend to be someone your not. The truth will eventually come out and you'll look like a dishonest person.