You want to know what to order at Italian restaurants, but you've never been to an Italian restaurant and you want to try authentic Italian food. If you're at a loss, Italian restaurants are nest eggs for good food. The food is excellent, the people are friendly and the atmosphere reminds you how family life is supposed to be. Here are ten Italian dishes that are a must order.
- Fried Calamari Fried calamari are tender pieces of calamari coated in breading, fried to golden perfection and served with marinara sauce. Good calamari is crispy and not too chewy.
- Antipasto Salad Antipasto salad is a great Italian salad. It's a mixture of chopped antipasto salad, diced pepperoni, red onions, Italian peppers, cucumbers, provolone cheese, Feta cheese and Gorgonzola cheese tossed with a fresh lettuce blend and flavored with Italian dressing.
- Pepperoni Pizza Large slices of pepperoni on top of mozzarella and provolone cheese make a delicious pepperoni pizza. The sauces and the cheeses are the important thing. When the sauce is good, the pizza is perfectly Italian.
- Lasagna Layers of lasagna noodles stuffed with a combination of ricotta, mozzarella, provolone and Parmesan cheeses mixed with plenty of chunky homemade meat sauce. A delicious lasagna will make you want to come back for more.
- Spaghetti with Meatballs Spaghetti with meatballs is a traditional Italian dish. If you do not like meat, choose spaghetti with marinara sauce.
- Chicken Fettuccine Chicken breast, broccoli, sweet, red bell peppers and imported Italian fettuccine tossed in creamy Alfredo sauce. You can choose the fettuccine without chicken if you do not eat meat.
- Seafood Linguine Shrimp, baby clams, mussels and calamari tossed with spicy red clam sauce and imported Italian linguine.
- Chicken Parmigiana Breaded and sautéed chicken breasts topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese baked to golden perfection. If you prefer, you can choose veal or eggplant parmigiana instead. Chicken parmigiana is a perfect meal for somebody who has never eaten at an Italian restaurant.
- Prosciutto-Stuffed Chicken Breaded chicken breasts stuffed with mozzarella and prosciutto baked and topped with marinara and served on a bed of pesto cream sauce.
- Tiramisu Tiramisu is a light mocha-flavored whipped cream on delicious lady fingers and touched with strong espresso coffee. It is a delicious desert you must have to finish off your Italian meal.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
Meet Amber Heard, Billion-Dollar Girlfriend
Girl picks herself some winners, wallet-wise.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.