What To Say To A Girl You Like
When you are trying to figure out what to say to a girl you like, remember that timing is everything. Try to determine what to say to a girl you like in a variety of situations, and be ready to say something when the time is right. This is a list of things that will help you determine what to say to a girl you like when the moment is there.
- "You are beautiful." In the list of what to say to a girl you like, this statement should always be at the top. Complimenting a woman's looks, in a sincere and not perverted tone, is an effective way to get her attention and maybe get her to think about you as more than a friend.
- "What kind of music do you like?" The right questions need to be included on the list of what to say to a girl you like because they help to open the door to constructive conversation. You should also pay close attention to the answers she gives so that you can spring her favorite song on her when the time is just right.
- "What do you think?" Getting her opinions on anything is important in determining what to say to a girl you like because it lets her know that you value her opinion. Get her involved in discussing issues and the things she likes so that you can learn more about her.
- "Do you need some company?" This is a subtle and sneaky way of letting her know that you like her, you want to spend time with her and you are hoping she wants to spend time with you. The answer you are looking for her is either "yes" or "maybe." In most cases, an answer of "maybe" will be a playful invitation to start flirting.
- "I want to spend some time with just you." If you are getting into a situation where you are only seeing the object of your affections in a group setting, then this statement needs to come out. You could lose her friendship, or she could like the idea of being alone with you and you have just successfully moved your friendship to the next level.