What To Sext A Girl
Want to know what to sext a girl? Look no further than your personal experience. Girls like to talk about themselves. They like to be the center of attention. So, when sexting a girl, make her the first and foremost topic of conversation.
- Think about what turns your girl on. Does she like to hear sweet words of romance? Is she more into passion? Or is she a wildcat in bed? Use her personality to determine the direction of the conversation and where it will lead when you're sexting a girl.
- Start off slow. Don't immediately jump into sex talk (sexting) with her. This may be considered too aggressive and may scare her away quickly. Ease into the chatting. Start with the proverbial sweet nothings. Girls swoon over those words in texts, and this can ease her into full-blown sexting.
- Ask about her day. Since girls love to talk about themselves, make sure you show an interest in her daily life when sexting a girl.
- Say good morning and good night. Those are the first words she'll see in the morning and the last words she'll see before she shuts her eyes. The words will make her smile all day and thoughts of you will enter her dreams. One favorite and guaranteed good night passage is "sweet dreams."
- Leave the aggression at the door for now. When the conversation passes the initial level of general chat, tread lightly. Over the course of a few conversations you'll be able to determine if she's sensitive in nature, if she appreciates dirty talk or if she has a language to match your own. Tread carefully and don't be overpowering.
- Add visual texts later. Once you know where you stand and how exactly you should sext your girl, add a little eye candy to the mix. Maybe a smile and the words "I'm thinking of you." Maybe a nice picture of a beautiful beach sunset and the phrase "Where we can spend our time together."
So when you need to know what to sext a girl, think simple romance to start before moving to the carnal instincts inside.