What To Talk About With Women
You shouldn't stress over what to talk about with women. The mistake that many of us men make is to ponder what to talk about with a woman before we've even met the woman. First of all guys, every woman is different which means what you can talk about with one woman may greatly differ from topics you can talk about with another woman. Women aren't video games. Meaning there's no cheat code out there that will allow you to easily communicate with all of them the same way. As always, if you want to know how to interact with a woman, it starts with paying attention to that particular woman. The following tips are being given under the assumption that you're communicating with a women you may have just met, or possibly on a first date. So, just what do we talk about with women?
- What not to talk about with women. Lets get this out of the way first. There are certain things that shouldn't come out of your mouth earlier on. You don't want to look like some pervert so stay away from the excessive sexual banter. Even if she throws out a lot of innuendo make it a point not to jump all over it like a hungry puppy. It's always better to keep this particular subject brief and slightly cloudy. If anything, you'll plant the seed of mystery in her brain, which could help you out later if she decides to get physical with you. Also, it's a good idea to stay away from the sob stories. Although many chicks dig a guy they think they can fix up, they don't like train wrecks. Do yourself and keep that sad stuff to yourself earlier on.
- Keep empty compliments to a minimum. It's ok to tell her you think she looks nice, or she's sporting an awesome outfit, but don't drown her in superficial compliments. She appreciates that you think she looks nice, but that gets old quick. Too many of us guys make this mistake. We think we can win her over by firing off round after round of compliments. Ummm no. She'll respect you more for complimenting her mind or accomplishments that don't have to do with aesthetic beauty. You see, when you focus on nothing but the outward beauty of an individual you're unknowingly objectifying that individual. All women, even models, want to be known for more than just their looks. You may want to write that down.
- Cater to her interests. You always want to keep her talking. The more she shares with you, the more comfortable she is. She can't reach the ideal level of comfort without your help. It's your job to facilitate the the conversation. Don't be afraid to jump from topic to topic. If you've hit a topic that sparks her interest, keep it going. Share your similar interests with her. If the conversation starts to slow down, hit her with a topic related to what you're saying. Make sure you're actively engaging in the conversation but its far more important to listen so that you can respond with things that will continue to renew the dialogue.
- Her goals. This is a great topic of discussion. Everyone has dreams. Everyone, no matter how loosely put together it may be, has a plan for their lives. Once you guys have gotten comfortable with each other, this is a very reasonable topic to touch on. Once again, listen and share your viewpoints with her.
- Don't be afraid to disagree. Nobody wants to date a yes man. You need to have your own opinion on things. If you guys agree then great. If you don't see eye to eye on everything that's great too because it'll generate more conversation. Just as long as you don't act like a jerk because of your differences.