What Is A Tantric Massage?
Ever find yourself wondering what is a tantric massage? Think of the best sexual experience you've ever had; the most excited you've ever been. Now, think of taking a massage to that same level of excitement and that's what a tantric massage is. A tantric massage should be given very slowly and there should be no expectation of sex (although, you'll get it). The below instructions will guide you through a typical tantric massage.
To give a tantric massage, you will need:
- Body oil, heated in a water bath
- A towel
- A naked partner
- Have your partner lie face up on the towel.
- Look straight into his or her eyes for two straight minutes. This peering at each other will help get your minds in sync and a tantric massage is all about the mind and body. Don't say a word; just look.
- Place some heated oil in the palm of your hand and rub your hands together quickly. The rubbing will heat your hands and the oil further.
- Slowly caress her hand with yours as you continue to look in her eyes. Move up her arm slowly as you kneed her flesh with your hands.
- Reapply oil to your hands and massage both of her breasts slowly as you continue to look at her. Pay particular attention to the underside of the breasts. Rub just a fingertip under there until she begs for your touch.
- Continue to massage her body, paying particular attention to the erogenous zones such as her butt, the top of her thighs, the base of her throat and the back of her knees. If you've done the tantric massage the right way (SLOW is the name of the game), she'll beg you for sex that will be so tantric it will be unbelievable!