Want to know what thick ejaculate could mean? There are many reasons that you may have thick ejaculate, many are not serious matters that you should worry about. Read on for more information on what thick ejaculate means.
- Most men are used to the same consistency in their ejaculate. However, many notice that the texture or color may change. Some experience thick, clumpy, tinted, or yellowish color ejaculate. Sometimes these changes may be a sign of an STD, but most of the time, a few changes in your diet may help avoid thick ejaculate.
- Drink more water. Dehydration plays an important role in the health of your ejaculate. Drink at least eight glasses of water on a daily basis, staying hydrated will not cause your ejaculate to be thick, and is imperative to your overall health.
- Stay fit, and maintain a balanced diet. Exercising three to five days a week, and keeping in shape is essential to reproductive health. Your workout routine should include cardio, weight training and toning. Your diet should include grains, fruits, vegetables, nuts and legumes to ensure that you are meeting all the nutritional requirements for your reproductive system. If you’ve gained weight, or have a poor diet, this may be causes of thick ejaculate.
- One overlooked and common cause of thick ejaculate is low testosterone. Thick ejaculate is sometimes associated with a lowered production of male hormones. This is also called hypogonadism, and occurs when the testes produce smaller amounts of testosterone than is considered a normal range. If this is the case, it can be treated by incorporating more zinc in your diet by taking multivitamin containing zinc. Foods high in zinc are eggs, red meats and dairy. Cut back on alcohol and smoking and avoid putting any toxins into your body. Also incorporate herbs such as saw palmetto, maca root and ginseng into your diet. If you have low testosterone, be sure to get screened.
- Avoid Stress. Mild irritability, sleep difficulties, mood disturbances, including depression, and feeling tired can all contribute to changes in your body and thick ejaculate. Find a hobby, seek the support of friends and family, and find relaxation techniques to help you rest and relax.
- Get tested for STD’s. If you are sexually active, and you are having other symptoms apart from thick ejaculate, go see your doctor and get tested for STD’s. If you are experiencing fever, pain, burning, itching, uncomfortable urination, or see visible bumps or blisters on your penis, see a health care provider.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
21 Fantastic Facts About Ronda Rousey
This trivia’s like her fights: quick and jarring.
21 Hairstyles Women Love
Female experts reveal the ’dos that drive them wild.