What Type Of Shoes Are Right For A Casual Wardrobe?
Have you ever wondered what type of shoes are right for a casual wardrobe? Consider what colors and styles of clothing you gravitate toward the most in your everyday life. The style of clothing you gravitate toward will assist you in choosing a casual style of shoes that you will enjoy wearing. Then consider how you dress for at home time, athletic activies and hanging out with your friends. Next, remember for the sake of versatility consider owning at least one pair of black, white and brown foot wear to achieve a casual appearance that matches every color of shorts and/or pants and social situation. If your budget is a consideration for what type of shoes are right for a casual wardrobe consider investing in one pair of shoes at a time.
- Loafers are a casual shoe for any type of casual wardrobe. Various styles and colors of loafers are available by many designers. The Seaside loafer, for example is a bi-colored unconstructed loafer similar to a moccasin. The comfort level will depend on the choice and style of loafer.
- When considering what type of shoes are right for a casual wardrobe consider an oxford. The oxford is a staple item that can be dressed up or down to accommodate many activities and social settings.
- Sandals are an excellent choice if you are wondering what types of shoes are right for a casual wardrobe. Dozens of designs, styles and colors are available in all price ranges. Choose the style and color that is best for your feet, wardrobe, and social setting.
- Boat shoes are the type of shoes that are perfect for a casual wardrobe. Boat shoes come in a variety of single and bi-colored combinations. Choose colors that work best with your existing wardrobe. The leather upper on the boat shoe is casual yet classy so it can be teamed up with everything from jeans to white casual dress pants.
- If you are wondering what type of shoes are right for a casual wardrobe consider sports shoes such as tennis shoes. Whatever color and style you choose is up to you. Solid or bi-colored shoes will work best. Avoid colors that would only be matched with two or three pairs of pants or shorts for more versatility. A white sports shoe will allow for the most versatility when matching to clothing color.
- Slip-ons are what type of shoes are right for a casual wardrobe. Slip-ons come in a variety of fabrics, styles, colors and prices. Slip-ons vary by designer so be sure to check out many shoes before settling on one.