What To Wear To The Beach
There are many choices for what to wear to the beach. Because of the casual atmosphere, you can wear just about anything and fit right in. You want to be comfortable and able to enjoy all the activities that the beach has to offer. Temperatures can change drastically from daytime to nighttime and it may be necessary to bring extra clothes accordingly.
- The most important things to wear at the beach is sunscreen. Put it on at least 30 minutes before any exposure to the sun. This protects your skin from sunburn and can prevent the look of premature aging. Reapply as necessary throughout the day.
- Most people wear swimsuits to the beach. Find one the is not only comfortable but fits with your sense of style. Board shorts are common on the beach because they are an attractive look for a man and work well in the water. Remember, the waves can get a little rough, so make sure that swimsuits fits well; you don't want to end up losing them in the water.
- Shirts are optional at the beach, but you want to have one available. If you plan on going into any restaurants or shops on the boardwalk, you will need to have a shirt on. Also, if you get too much sun, you protect your back and shoulders with a t-shirt.
- Sunglasses or a hat are a must for the beach. Either one will keep the sun out of your eyes and make all of the beach activities more fun. You can keep your eye on the ball as you toss around a football or play a little sand volleyball.
- Flip flops are the go to footwear for a day on the beach. You will need to have on shoes to go inside any shops, but choose something that can easily be slipped off as you walk out into the sand or the water. At the beach, you can wear sandals with a swimsuit, shorts, and even pants. Remember, it is a very casual atmosphere.
- In the evenings, the weather gets a little cooler. You want to have a long sleeved t-shirt or sweatshirt, depending on the season. There is usually a breeze coming off the water, and it can get a little chilly. Jeans or sweat pants may also be necessary. You don't have to worry much about what to wear to the beach. Just about anything goes.