What To Wear With Black Denim Jeans
As you look into your closet, you might be wondering what to wear with black denim jeans. These dark pants are not as casual as your blue favorites and not as dressy as your slacks. Don't fear. Take these 10 tips and learn to wear them for almost any occasion.
- Matching jacket. When deciding what to wear to wear with black denim jeans, consider a matching jacket. Available worldwide, the classic denim jacket, updated to a black color can create a complete outfit appearance for the dark jeans. A tee or tucked in button down shirt underneath makes it a quick outfit.
- Oversized button down. For a casual club look, choose an oversized button down to wear with black denim jeans. Put on a tank top to match the button down and leave the shirt open, or half way buttoned. The shirt will stand out over the dark jeans.
- Hoodie. To achieve a skater boy look, wear with black denim jeans with a hoodie. The dark color of the jeans will accent a colorful or image printed hoodie showing off your attitude.
- Fitted button down shirt. For a semi-professional or casual office appearance, choose a fitted dress shirt to wear with black denim jeans. Add a matching tie and a belt before you head out to the office.
- Velvet jacket. For a completely Rockstar look, pick a dark colored velvet jacket to wear with black denim jeans. Seen on the likes of Steven Tyler and Nikki Sixx, put on a fitted button down under the jacket and add a studded belt to the mix.
- The plain white tee. The easiest answer for what to wear with black denim jeans is a plain white tee shirt. The old friend from the top draw will contrast the jeans and give a strong contrasting look.
- The big sweater. For those chilly days, pick a large sweater to wear with black denim jeans. The accent will be on the sweater as the jeans blend into the background.
- The tore up tee. For the punks, rockers and alternative living men, a tore up tee shirt is what to wear with black denim jeans. Cut out the neck and sleeves of a printed black tee shirt and wear with boots for an ultimately casual look.
- The collared jersey. A large soccer-like jersey is often the answer for what to wear with black denim jeans. The over-sized, typically striped shirts will be complimented by the plain, blending color of the jeans.
- The tight tank top. For the man with the great abs who wishes to show them off, put on a tight tank top to wear with black denim jeans. Tuck in the tank and add a black belt. Black on black works well for this look.