What To Wear With Black Straight Leg Jeans
Do you want to learn what to wear with black straight leg jeans? A pair of black straight leg jeans can go with multiple looks with a dash of color and a splash of fashion. Your black pair of sexy jeans should fit nicely and comfortably. But can you pull it off? Men, you can appear hot, sexy and charming at any age. The old saying "you are only as good looking as you dress" comes to mind. Time to give your wardrobe a little class, style and flavor. This means, no corduroy.
- The ultimate outfit includes those hot black straight leg jeans with a pair of black (or dark colored) Urbino Italian shoes, a black long sleeve button down, a light black dress jacket, a soft bone white colored scarf to wrap in cold temperatures along with black leather gloves (if needed). Top this off with an off-white pocket hanky and prepare to get noticed.
- Pastel colors, if preferred, usually go best without patterns. However, you can still create a great look with pastels. Stay away from floral prints, first rule. Second rule to pastels is never wear pastels with black straight leg jeans and dark cowboy boots. The best pastel shirts come in solid colors. Not only will they blend well with your outfit, they also give you more room to work with in gathering various apparel options.
- Pin stripes can assist in not visually misleading others on your shape and offers a sense of mirage. Vertically striped shirts can make a person appear thinner, longer. A horizontally striped shirt can make a person appear thicker, wider. No matter how one defines them they always stand out, perhaps too much at times. To give your black straight leg jeans stripes without going zebra we suggest pin stripes.
- Patch Patterns of colors in various areas can be desirably fashionable, as long as the colors blend well together. And since darker shirts appeal better with black jeans, combining these ideas can give zest in appearance. Patch patterns of less than four colors doesn't usually stand over the black jeans as long as you remain in the dark side of the color wheel. Go light and prepare for fashion opposition.
- Classic Seinfeld appeal is for those who admired Jerry's looks as he rarely did a Seinfeld episode without a pair of black straight leg jeans on. We have seen Seinfeld in button downs of all colors, even in a fluffy pirate shirt. But Seinfeld never looked better than in his royal blue button down long sleeve shirt and a pair of white sneakers, his trademark look.
- Black T-shirts, with or without logos, also go well with black straight leg jeans. Add a pair of sneakers and you are ready to go. Add a pair of stylish loafers and you'll get there when you make it. Match your socks and show the world you can color coordinate and look good. Put on that black t-shirt and appear as casual as life life should be.