What To Wear With Black Wrangler Jeans
Deciding what to wear with black Wrangler jeans can be a daunting task. You obviously want a little bit of that cowboy look (hence the Wranglers), but don't want to look like you just got done herding whatever livestock you or your family may own. Not to worry, because avoiding a complete fashion embarrassment is easy if you keep it simple and stick to the articles outlined below.
- Tasteful cowboy or biker boots. Consider picking up a pair of classic biker harness boots or plain cowboy boots to wear with your black Wrangler jeans. Both styles have sheer 90 degree heels, which Wranglers are almost made for, but also emphasize the fact that you're not going to work on a farm any time soon. Keep your footwear simple, and please, stay away from anything made out of reptile skin!
- Medium size belt buckles. Belt buckles aren't just prizes given away at rodeos anymore! You can find them in any size or variety, but medium belt buckles work especially well while wearing black Wrangler jeans. Keep these simple and tasteful, as one that says "$0.5 blow jobs" probably wont make you any friends.
- Black button-up shirts. Wrangler also makes a great plain black button up shirt that looks excellent when worn with back Wrangler jeans. The point here is to avoid anything that blatantly screams "cowboy!" You may slightly resemble Johnny Cash, but he was edgy and loved by millions.
- White T-Shirts. Either plain or with a band logo, white t-shirts make excellent fair weather garb when worn with black Wrangler jeans. But beware, wearing white shirts comes with a slight learning curve. Be sure you know how to eat and drink without spilling, or you may as well bring a bib with you!
- Black leather vest. If you're not afraid to rock n' roll, a black leather vest and black Wrangle jeans make a perfect combo. Try wearing this with a button up or a medium length shirt.
Once you start to custom tailor your wardrobe around wearing black Wrangler jeans, you'll soon see that there are literally dozens of other ideas out there on the market. Just beware of looking like a cowboy or a geek and you'll make black Wranglers work for you every time.