Are you wondering what to wear with Chinos? Chino's casual pants come in a number of style such as pleated, flat front, flannel lined, and accu waist. Colors range from white to black with a number of color choices in between.
- Chinos look great with different styles of shirts depending on the cut of the pant. What to wear with flannel lined chinos? Sneakers or boat shoes would complete this casual look with relaxed fit chinos.
- Oxford shirts are what to wear with chinos. The casual style of the oxford shirt works great with chinos. This is a great work outfit if you work in a casual environment.
- Cashmere sweaters are great with chinos in colder weather. A classic white collared shirt underneath turns this into a nice outfit for work or family events.
- Solid colored dress shirts look great with chinos. Pleated and flat front chinos look great with chinos. Pair with matching belt and nice shoes for casual work attire.
- What shoes to wear with chinos? Dress shoes work well with the flat front chino's for a evening out. Pair with a blazer for a nicer event.
- Tennis shoes are what to wear with the relaxed fit chinos. What shirt to wear with relaxed fit chinos and tennis shoes? Try a polo for a complete look.
- Deck shoes make an excellent choice if you are wondering what to wear with chinos. Add a casual style shirt to the deck shoes and chinos for a casual day.
- Loafers look good with chinos. Pair the loafers with pleated chinos and a dress shirt for office or casual looks.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.