What To Wear To The Club
Just got paid, it's Friday night and you're wondering what to wear to the club. If you're thinking about wearing several layers of clothing to mask body odor, forget it. Here's some better ideas on what to wear to the club so you don't make a total fool of yourself. Make sure you do the following before you even think of finding what to wear.
- Take a shower. It doesn't matter if you don't smell now, you will later. Use scented shower gel with an attractive masculine scent.
- Wash your hair well. Sweat comes out your head, too, and your hair should look and smell just as good as your body.
- Wear antiperspirant, not just plain deodorant. Antiperspirant with a strong scent (but not one that's overpowering) will keep your sweat under control. And yes, you will sweat at a club with tons of people and stifling breathing room.
Now, let's get down to business.
- Wear some cologne. Now, it shouldn't be a heavy cologne, but something that's just attractive. Consider a celebrity scent, as these are popular and generally well-received.
- Choose a non-cotton shirt. Slick dress shirts disperse sweat better and evaporate more quickly, whereas cotton shirts just soak it up and keep it smelling all night long.
- Never wear a cotton T-shirt beneath a button-down dress shirt. Maybe wear a cool necklace (one definitely designed for guys with rough sea shells) or a slightly blingy necklace.
- Wear a trendy pair of jeans or slacks. Do not wear what you wore to work under any circumstances.
- Make sure you keep your shirt unbuttoned a little. If you're a little paunchy, don't unbutton it down past the second button, though. Show off your better features. Remember, showing off your belly is not attractive and is definitely not something you should wear to the club.