Are you wondering what to wear with Doc Martens? Doc Martens shoes and boots are made of leather with their signature thick rubber sole which makes the shoes lightweight. Casual, blue collar work attire, or dress casual clothing is what to wear with doc martens whether you are thinking of shirts or pants.
- The tasseled loafer is available in black and brown. Casual dress pants, cords and denim are what to wear with the tasseled loafer by doc marten. The white heel available on the loafer gives the shoe a unique appearance that works great with casual dress pants.
- Doc's three eye shoe has many color and style variations to wear with many types of clothes. The pointed toe shoe would look great with a casual dress, cords or denim. The rounded toe shoe would be great for labor and relaxation. Jeans will work well with this style.
- Nuevo Vidal four eye shoe is a classic dress shoe. If you are wondering what to wear with this Doc Marten shoe think dress. Dress pants or casual dress pants will look great with this high shine shoe.
- Jeans would look great with all Doc Marten boots. Whether the boots are just over the ankle to just above the knee all the boots would look great with jeans. Wondering what shirt to wear with Doc Martens boots? Button down casual or pull-overs would all look great with the boots.
- Denim or work pants would look great with the men's industrial line of shoes and boots. Doc's industrial line will also work well with casual clothing outside of the job. If you are wondering what to wear with the steel toe boot or shoe in the industrial line casual clothing or work clothing is a great choice.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Today in Nick Offerman: Love, Work and iPhone Advice
He offered that, plus tales of college sex, on the Tonight Show.
A Noble Experiment… With Bourbon
What happens when jeans are “aged” liked a fine spirit? We’ll soon find out.