What To Wear For Fall Wedding
Do you want to know what to wear for a fall wedding? Fall is a great season for weddings. It’s romantic and the changing colors of the season make for a beautiful scene. Your outfit is important -- you want to look good while wearing the appropriate attire.
- Colors. The fall season is all about color -- mainly rich, natural colors. Reds, oranges, yellows, and browns are all great colors associated with fall that you should think about wearing to a fall wedding. Dark colors such as black, navy blue, plums, and deep purples are also some colors associated with fall that you could wear. Try to incorporate some of theses colors into your fall wedding attire.
- Material. The material of your attire is important because the weather in the fall season can be unpredictable. If the wedding you are attending is outdoors, the material choice of your outfit is even more important. Try to choose garment textures that are pleasing to the eye and to touch. Silk, satin, cashmere, velvet, cotton and wool are all great materials you to try wearing.
- Formal/informal. A suit would be fantastic to wear to both a formal or informal fall wedding. If you decide to wear a suit, choose a matching shirt and handkerchief. A tuxedo would look great on any man attending a formal evening wedding. Your tux should include a black bow tie and cummerbund.
- Casual. Casual weddings call for the type of dress you would wear to a restaurant. Slacks and a polo shirt are appropriate for men to wear to a casual fall wedding.
- Shoes. Shoes are an important aspect of wedding attire. Black, plain-toe oxfords are the standard. Although, browns can be worn in the day time. Try to steer clear of wing tips, or the type of show you might wear to the office.