What To Wear With G-Star Jackets
Are you wondering what to wear with G-Star jackets? G-Star makes a wide variety of styles of mens jackets ranging from casual to dress style outerwear. What you would wear with your G-Star jacket depends on the jacker you purchased.
- The P-Coat series is a dress coat. The P-Coat series comes available in three lengths. This jacket is very versatile and will work well with everything from dress pants to jeans. Wear shoes to match pant style.
- What would you wear with G-Star Jackets Cockpit series? The Cockpit series jacket is a casual, all cotton jacket that comes in three colors plus a leather and works best with jeans.
- New Serger is a leather that has a dress cut. This coat will work well with every style of pant and shoe or boot. Black shoes or boots would look great with this jacket.
- G-Star makes five trench coats that would look great with dress clothes as well as jeans. Colors are navy and black. The button back false pleat and button back pleat add to the dressiness of this coat.
- What to wear with G-Star's Reco jacket series? These solid and print jackets are casual and will work best with jeans or casual style colored cotton pants. The line consists of six jackets and two with hoods.
- Ten bomber style jackets are available from G-Star. For the most part these jackets are casual. What to wear with the bomber style G-style jackets would be jeans or casual dress pants in cotton.
- What to wear with G-Star hooded jackets? Warm clothing. Jeans will work well with the casual style of the hooded series of jackets by G-Star.
Posted on: May. 27, 2010