What To Wear With G-Star Shorts
Wondering what to wear with G-Star shorts? The G-Star brand name has a wide range of styles available in their shorts collection. G-Star can be found in department stores as well as on line.
- G-Star chino tapered style shorts. These shorts are great with any casual style shirt, including dress casual. A polo and sandals would be great to team up with the chino shorts.
- Pocketed shorts from G-Star such as the Frisco and the Rovic are casual. These shorts would look great with tee shirts. Sandals or sneakers will complete the look.
- Draw strings on the leg shorts make them appear casual. The G-Star Surfer and Art shorts are examples. These look best with sneakers and tee shirts.
- G-Star's Clifton Rugby check shorts. These shorts may be short in length but the style would be great in a lot of social situations. They can be dressed up with a polo or other casual dress shirt, or dressed down with a single color matching tee shirt. Sandals or a single colored shoe will work well with these shorts.
- The Rapid Belt 5620 shorts are great for multiple looks. These G-Star shorts with a dress look can wear well in any social situation. Any casual style shoe and shirt will look great with these shorts.
- G-Star sweat shorts with draw strings. These shorts should be worn with tee shirts and sneakers. As with any draw string pants, they are a real relaxed appearance.
- Denim G-Star shorts should be worn with other casual clothing. G-Start denim shorts have a real relaxed look that works well with other relaxed looking clothing. Wear with sneakers and shorts for a complete look.
Posted on: Jun. 05, 2010