You may want to know what to wear with green plaid shorts if you have trouble understanding which clothing choices match each other. A pair of green plaid shorts most likely has other colors involved in the pattern. These colors give you a wider variety of choices available to wear with your green plaid shorts.
- Green. The obvious first choice of color to wear with green plaid shorts is green. A solid green polo shirt or T-shirt is always a good bet. If you need to buy a green shirt to match your green plaid shorts, take your shorts with you to match the green color.
- White. White is another great choice to match green plaid shorts. Most people will avoid white because it gets dirty easily. Others do not like white because they feel it is a safe choice and would like to choose something a little bolder to go with their plaid shorts.
- Black. Black is a universal choice that goes with almost everything, including green plaid shorts. Black will not get as dirty as white but will show dust or other light-colored dirt.
- Brown. It is possible that there is a brown shade in your green plaid shorts or that a brown shirt will complement the shorts nicely. The shade of brown will depend on the shade of green that is in the plaid shorts.
- Yellow. There is often a yellow color somewhere in green plaid. A yellow shirt can be worn to pull out the yellow from the plaid pattern of your shorts.
- Blue. Depending on the shade of green in your plaid shorts, there may be shades of blue. Match a blue shirt to the blue in the shorts and you should have a perfect match.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.