Need to know what to wear in Miami? Dressing for a vacation doesn't have to be challenging. Here are a few tips and essentials to make you the hottest guy in Miami.
Things you need:
- Sunscreen or tanning lotion
- Swim wear
- Casual/Formal attire
- Fitness attire
Sunglasses Sunglasses are essential for Miami. Not only will they give you an air of mystery, they will protect your eyes from Miami's bright sun rays.
Sunscreen or tanning lotion If you are fair skinned or burn easily, you should pack sunscreen for your trip to Miami. Want to look like you reside at the Jersey Shore? Break out the tanning lotion or oil and work on your tan while playing a game of beach volleyball.
Hats. Protect your head from Miami's heat and sun with a tropical straw hat or stylish fedora.
- Swim attire Miami is all about the hottest bodies at the beach. Pick a style of swim shorts or swim attire that suits your style and needs.
- Sandals Sandals or flip flops are your best bet for your time at the beach. Pick a style that's easy to slip on and off, head out to lunch and wind down after your day in the sun.
- Casual/Formal attire In Miami people dress to impress. Pack casual attire and formal attire for evenings out. Dinner attire is taken seriously in Miami. Many restaurants do not allow beach attire, so come prepared with a nice pair of khaki pants or slacks, a stylish button down shirt and dress shoes.
- Fitness attire After a night of food and drinks, you may feel the need to work out. Hit the beach for an early morning jog. Tank tops, sweat pants, sweat shirts, shorts and sneakers are all you need to work out in Miami.
Tips & Warnings:
- If you forget to pack something, no worries. Miami has plenty of places to shop.
- Make a packing list to stay on track of what you need to bring.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.