Are you wondering what to wear with orange? This is the one color which is often avoided by many men and women because it can be very challenging to pull off. Here are some of the things that you should know about wearing orange.
- Be aware of what colors complement orange. Blue and purple can all be very good choices, and yellow or red can look good in some circumstances. If you’re wondering what to wear with orange, these colors can be good options.
- Know which colors you should always avoid wearing with orange. Green should never be worn with orange because it will make you look like a pumpkin. Brown and similar colors, such as beige, are also very bad choices if you’re looking for a color to wear with orange.
- Consider wearing black or white with orange. Beige is not the most appropriate color choice to wear with orange, but black and white are great neutral options. If you’re unsure what to wear with orange, one of these colors can be a good choice.
- Stray away from color accessories when you wear orange. Orange will stand out enough by itself without loud or bold accessories. If you are planning to wear an accessory with orange, you may want to think about choosing a gold or silver watch.
- Choose the right color of jeans to wear with orange. Medium wash is the best option, though light or dark wash can look okay as well. When trying to decide what to wear with orange, keep in mind that black jeans are not the best choice because it will make it look like you are ready for Halloween.
Deciding what to wear with orange can be very complicated. For many, it can take a lot of time experimenting with this color in order to get it right. The most important thing to remember is that if it doesn’t seem to look good, it probably doesn’t.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …