Figuring out what to wear to an outdoor wedding is not all that difficult. Sometimes we have a hard time figuring out what to wear to an outdoor wedding that will make us comfortable, especially if the weather is hot, but read on and you will find some advice on what to wear to an outdoor wedding.
- You want to stay cool, especially if the weather for the day is going to be hot, and usually it will be hot, that is why the wedding is outdoors.
- For men, dress shorts can be appropriate if they look well enough on you. Not all men can get away with wearing the oh-so-unflattering dress short suits, but if you can get away with it, than by all means go for it.
- Women can wear light colored sun dresses, skirts, or colorful long dresses.
- You do not want to show too much skin, as it is disrespectful; no matter how hot it may be.
- Men can wear light colored suits, as long as they are not too thick or hot. The last thing you want to do is pass out from the heat while sitting outdoors.
- If you are not in the wedding party, or immediate family of the bride or groom, men can wear light colored polo's, or button down dress shirts, and light colored slacks.
- Most importantly, make sure you are comfortable. If the heat bothers you try finding a spot outdoors that has shade.
- Sunglasses and sun hats are also okay to wear to outdoor weddings.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.