What To Wear With Phat Farm Boots
Need to know what to wear with Phat Farm boots? Look no further; these fashion tips will pair Phat Farm boots with the right articles of clothing and leave you with a simple but classy look. Be prepared to step out looking better than ever once you know what to wear with Phat Farm boots.
- Hoodies are perfect to wear with Phat Farm boots. Hoodies are the perfect outerwear for Phat Farm boots. They are larger than most other sweaters and Phat Farm boots are generally large; the size balance gives great bodily proportion and creates an overall balanced look.
- A pair of Phat Farm boots and a button-up shirt are always a hit. Button-up shirts are semi formal, so when paired with a pair of casual Phat Farm boots they give a clean-cut look. Wear Phat Farm boots with a pinstripe button-up or a solid color button-up. Button-ups with embellishment or decals do not fit the style of the Phat Farm boot.
- Denim jeans produce the final touch on a great outfit. Phat Farm boots are more casual than dressy, so a pair of jeans goes great with them. Jeans give the casual look but can also be dressed up. To achieve a dressier appearance, wear dark jeans or black jeans that are one solid color.
- Avoid jersey tees. They are too fitted and would make the boots look awkward. Looser-fitting shirts are better.
- Stay away from jeans with designs or embellishments. They add a tackier look to the boot and ultimately take away from the boot's style.