Wondering what to wear with Phat Farm shirts? Phat Farm shirts come in a variety of styles for daily wear to casual dress. Plain and patterned shirts are available in short and long sleeve.
- Jeans in black or blue will go well with all Phat Farm t-shirts. Casual styled colored pants will work color-wise if you pick up a color in the pattern to match the pants to the shirt.
- Phat Farm polos come in a number of colors with pattern or solid coloring and work well with brown, off-white or white dress pants, shorts or jeans. Brown polos are big this year with Phat Farm. The blue polos both in solid and stripe will work well with denim, white, black or blue pants or shorts.
- Try wearing patterned shorts with a solid colored Phat Farm shirt. If you are wondering what to wear with Phat Farm shirts, try plaid shorts with a solid colored tee or polo. If worn with a polo, you will have a casual outfit that will work great in any casual situation.
- Phat Farm plaid shirts would look great worn either tucked in or worn out with jeans or black dress pants. The white emblem shirts will look great tucked in or worn out with jeans or any colored casual dress pants.
- For a more formal outing, try wearing a Phat Farm white button down shirt with a vest or jacket. If you are wondering what to wear with a Phat Farm shirt for a formal occasion, layer a vest or jacket over the white button down shirt. Dress pants will complete the look.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.