What To Wear With Phat Farm Sneakers
Are you wondering what to wear with Phat Farm sneakers? Phat Farm is a line of urban sneakers and clothing dedicated to quality and style. If you have the latest Phat Farm sneakers, you know they are available in only black or denim on the company web site. Other on line stores have other Phat Farm sneakers available for immediate shipment. Knowing what to wear with Phat Farm sneakers will depend on the sneakers you have.
- Gally Prep Academy Phat Farm sneakers. These denim sneakers with a plaid heel and toe area in green, red and white are perfect for a nice casual look. Jeans or casual colored pants or shorts in the same primary colors as are on the shoe would look great. T-shirts, polo's, and short sleeve dress shirts in the same primary colors that are on the shoes or black or white would look great.
- Stamina Low Nubuck Phat Farm sneakers. These black leather sneakers would look great with any colored pant or short or any jeans. Any colored shirt in a casual style would look great with the sneakers.
- Phat Farm Men's Galley Radras red/orange plaid sneakers. These colorful small plaid oxford sneaker styled shoes would look best with a single colored pant in either jeans, black, white, blue or red. To tone down the variety of colors in the shoe choose a single colored shirt in the above listed colors as well.
- The Rally, Baseline Stunnah or Hawkeye sneakers are available in white. These synthetic upper shoes would go well with any casual pant including jeans. Any shirt from dress to t-shirt would look great with any style of these Phat Farm white sneakers. Note: The "Rally" sneaker comes in two styles with either navy or green detailing on the outside of the shoe.
- Phat Farm's Gallery Rush Perf in white and navy. The diamond perforation pattern on this leather upper sneaker is a great dress look. The fact that the shoe is mainly white with a bit of navy makes it a great match with any single color pants and shirts.