What To Wear With Plaid Cargo Shorts
The best clothes to wear with plaid cargo shorts is a list that can almost be as long as your arm. However, when you use the word "plaid," there are immediately a lot of connotations that come to mind. Grunge, Seattle, lumberjacks, cold weather and patterns are just some of the many associations with that very loaded word, "plaid." Be sure to pick the right stuff to wear with plaid, or you could be in for less fun.
- Black Shirt. Nothing goes better with plaid shorts than a simple shirt. Okay, with this one, you are paying a lot for just the privilege of wearing a brand name on your chest, but also consider that this shirt is made from pure linen. Imagine the feeling of this fine material on your skin as you proudly trot out in public with your cargo shorts on at the same time. This black shirt also comes with a single pocket so you'll never forget your pocket protector, too.
- Cotton Tank Top. This tank top will go great with your plaid cargo shorts because of how it will show off your muscles and chest (assuming you have either). Just envision yourself on a hot and sunny day, just strolling around in your tank top and plaid cargo shirts. The heat makes you sweat a lot, which sends glistening drops of sweat rolling down your exposed arms and chest. Now just think how appealing that sight will be to any woman who just happens to pass you by on the street!
- Dark Purple Pimp Hat. There is no better time for you to break out your old pimping hat that has been sitting in your closet just collecting dust than when you wear your plaid cargo shorts. Forget about a shirt; just let all your rippling muscles do the talking for you! One thing is for sure. If you go out in public with only this beautiful, dark purple pimp hat and your plaid cargo shorts, you are bound to be the center of attention--anywhere!
- Feather Edge Belt. The most logical thing to wear with your spiffy, new plaid cargo shorts is also the most practical: a brand new belt! You can retain your modesty as well as free up your hands to do other things besides holding up your cargo shorts. Purchase this feather edge reversible belt so that you can hold up your plaid cargo shorts in style.
- Knee High Socks. From a traditional mentality comes this smart piece of clothing to wear with your plaid cargo shorts: knee high socks. While women may be more comfortable in them, consider that these knee highs for men fulfill an essential role for you. On days when you don't feel like wearing slacks, but want something a little warmer to go with your awesome plaid cargo shorts, just wear these knee high socks for extra warmth.