What To Wear With A Purple Cardigan
Are you wondering what to wear with a purple cardigan? Cardigans are fashionable and provide a layer of protection on not-too-cold days. They can also be worn under a coat for added protection in severe weather. Want to dress up a T-shirt? A plain white T-shirt with a purple cardigan buttoned over the T-shirt is a great casual look.
- Wear the right shirt with a purple cardigan. Shades, meaning black and white, are great shirt choices to team up with a purple cardigan. Yellow in the same undertone as the purple is a good choice to wear with a purple cardigan as well.
- Many necklines work well with cardigans. Turtlenecks, ribbed necklines, and dress shirts with any collars all work great with cardigans.
- Pant choices to wear with a purple cardigan are numerous. Casual dress pants, dress slacks or jeans are great to dress the cardigan up or down.
- What color pants would you wear with a purple cardigan? Sticking with black and white or a matching shade of purple will work best with a cardigan. Every fabric, except for pants with a shiny finish, will work well.
- What coats work well with a purple cardigan? Suit coats can be layered over the cardigan, giving a vest-like appearance. Weather-resistant coats that are longer in length than the cardigan also work well. Color choices should be black or white.
- Accessories that will go with a purple cardigan are limited in color. What accessories can you wear with a purple cardigan? Belts and shoes that are white or black work best. One piece of jewelry is sufficient, but make sure it matches the purple of your cardigan.