What To Wear With Shorts
Figuring out what to wear with shorts is really simple, depending on where you are heading, what to pair up with jeans does not take a genius to figure out. However for those with not an ounce of fashion sense can really screw things up, so below you will find a list of what you can wear with shorts.
- If heading to a beach, women can wear simple bikini tops. Men can simply go shirtless. If you do not want to go shirtless for whatever reason, pair shorts up with light colored, and thin tee-shirts.
- You can pair up simple logo tee-shirts with shorts for more casual days on the town. Women can wear logo shirts with cute sayings, while men may prefer to keep things simple with plain colored tee's without any logos.
- Pairing up a wife beater tees with a pair of shorts is sexy and attractive on both males and females.
- Never pair a sweater with shorts, it just looks bad, and it clashes. If you get cold keep a simple light jacket with you. Leave the zipper open though on top of your shirt.
- When it comes to shorts, never pair them up with sandals and socks. If you are going to wear sandals make sure your feet are bare. There is nothing more awful looking than sandals and socks.
- Never pair shorts with crocs. These rubber shoes may be comfortable, but they are a fashion no-no.
- If you are wearing sneakers with shorts, make sure you wear low rise socks with your sneakers.