Have you ever wondered what to wear with skinny jeans? Skinny jeans come in a variety of colors and are considered a casual garment. Other garments worn with the skinny jean should also have a casual appearance. Dress shirts, whether worn tucked in or left out, will work well if the fabric is casual.
- What to wear with red skinny jeans. Red skinny jeans will work well with white, yellow, red or black shirts and black or white shoes.
- What to wear with colors like plum, yellow, royal blue and aqua skinny jeans. These colors will work best with white, blue or black shirts and black or white shoes.
- What to wear with black skinny jeans. Black skinny jeans will work well with any color shirt and black, white, tan or red (if the shirt is red) shoes.
- What shoes to wear with skinny jeans. Casual-looking shoes with a pointy toe will work best. That is not to say you should limit yourself. Tennis shoes, boat shoes and boots will look great with skinny jeans. Make sure if wearing a belt that it is the same color (or a shade lighter) as the shoe.
- What shirts to wear with skinny jeans. Slim-fitting T-shirts, polo shirts, sweaters, flannel shirts or casual dress shirts (tucked in or worn out) will all work well with skinny jeans.
- What jacket or coat to wear with skinny jeans. Denim, leather and wind breakers will all work well with skinny jeans.
- What jewelry to wear with skinny jeans. A watch and/or a ring is the perfect accent for the skinny jean.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.