Have you ever wondered what to wear with skinny jeans? Skinny jeans come in a variety of colors and are considered a casual garment. Other garments worn with the skinny jean should also have a casual appearance. Dress shirts, whether worn tucked in or left out, will work well if the fabric is casual.
- What to wear with red skinny jeans. Red skinny jeans will work well with white, yellow, red or black shirts and black or white shoes.
- What to wear with colors like plum, yellow, royal blue and aqua skinny jeans. These colors will work best with white, blue or black shirts and black or white shoes.
- What to wear with black skinny jeans. Black skinny jeans will work well with any color shirt and black, white, tan or red (if the shirt is red) shoes.
- What shoes to wear with skinny jeans. Casual-looking shoes with a pointy toe will work best. That is not to say you should limit yourself. Tennis shoes, boat shoes and boots will look great with skinny jeans. Make sure if wearing a belt that it is the same color (or a shade lighter) as the shoe.
- What shirts to wear with skinny jeans. Slim-fitting T-shirts, polo shirts, sweaters, flannel shirts or casual dress shirts (tucked in or worn out) will all work well with skinny jeans.
- What jacket or coat to wear with skinny jeans. Denim, leather and wind breakers will all work well with skinny jeans.
- What jewelry to wear with skinny jeans. A watch and/or a ring is the perfect accent for the skinny jean.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …