Every man should learn what to wear with a sport coat. Depending on the occasion, you can wear a sport coat with or without a tie. You will also have to select some shirts, pants, shoes, socks and a belt to wear with a sport coat. Take the sport coat with you when you are shopping for clothes to see how the different combinations look together.
To wear a sport coat you need:
- Tie, if necessary
- If you have a dark colored sport coat, buy a lighter pair of dress pants. The main reason for wearing a sport coat is so you do not have to wear a suit. Try on some pants that are tan such as khakis, and some gray pants also. If your sport coat is tan, you may want to try on some brown pants. See how the combinations look and then decide which pants to wear with a sport coat.
- You can also wear nice jeans with a sport coat. If you are going to an informal event, jeans look good with a sport coat. Only wear jeans that are nice and do not have any wear and tear marks on them when you are also wearing a sport coat.
- Pick out some shirts to wear with a sport coat. You can wear polo shirts to a semi-casual event, and long sleeved button down shirts when the event is more formal. Pick out some shirts in different colors and see how they look with the sport coat and pants.
- Buy some ties to wear with a sport coat. You do not have to wear a tie every time you have on the sport coat, but there are times when you will need to look more formal so pick out some nice ties. Coordinate the ties with the shirts and pants to see how the entire outfit looks.
- Buy different shoes and socks to wear with a sport coat. Dress shoes are important to wear with a sport coat so buy some nice shoes that look good. If you are wearing jeans, some loafers or even tennis shoes will look good. Always try on the entire outfit before you buy the shoes, to see how everything looks together.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …