What To Wear To Summer Wedding
Figuring out what to wear to a summer wedding can sometimes be a really stressful ordeal, especially if the summer wedding takes place outside, and you know that it is going to be boiling hot out; this guide will help you figure out what is acceptable on what to wear to a summer wedding.
- Men can wear dress shorts, but you want to make sure they look proper on you and not silly. We have seen out fair share of summer dress shorts on men, and not all of them can pull them off.
- If you cannot pull of wearing a pair of dress shorts, consider a light colored pair of slacks. Khaki straight legged pants in a light tan color, or even white are acceptable, so long as your top matches it well. Avoid color clashing pieces.
- Dark colors will only attract heat more, so if possible avoid them at all cost. Dark tops especially will be killer on hot summer days.
- Women can wear pretty sun dresses, or knee length dresses and skirts. You do not want to look too revealing at a wedding, no matter how hot it is, it is tacky and people will talk about you when you leave.
- Sunglasses and sun hats are acceptable to wear to summer weddings as well, especially if the even it taking place in the outdoors.
- If you are a woman and are not comfortable wearing a short dress, consider a longer flowing one that is semi loose fitting so you can stay cool.