To ensure that you'll look great and be comfortable, study this guide regarding what to wear to a wedding in February. A February wedding will hold a few challenges, which may make it difficult to dress. But with proper planning you can be smart with what you wear to a wedding in February. Use the tips and suggestions listed below as a guide.
- Climate control. Obviously, one determining factor in deciding what to wear to a wedding in February will be weather. If the wedding will be held where there is a cold climate, you'll need to prepare for snow, ice, and freezing temperatures. Research the weather in the area where the wedding will be taking place.
- Layer. When you are first dressed for the wedding, you will likely feel very comfortable. Keep in mind, though, that once the reception kicks into gear, you may be dancing and partying, therefore working up a sweat and becoming much warmer. When deciding what to wear to a wedding in February, consider layering your clothes so that they can be quickly removed for comfort.
- Color choice. At a wedding, the bride should be the only one wearing white. Stay away from white pants, or an all-white suit. Also try to avoid loud colors that draw attention to you and away from the bride. Instead, go with a classic look that may include khaki or black pants and a white shirt.
- Keep it classy. Unless the wedding will be held in a bar, keep it classy and cover up your body ink and remove any piercings. Out of respect for the bride and groom, you should wear a long-sleeved shirt to hide any tattoos.
- No suit required. Several years ago, it was an unwritten rule that men should wear suits to a wedding. Thankfully, that rule is no longer in affect. When deciding what to wear to a wedding in February, you can mix casual and dress clothing so that you'll be comfortable and look stylish.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
25 Rules of Style Every Man Should Follow
Wear by them.