What To Wear At A Wedding In Mexico
Figuring out what to wear to a wedding in Mexico is not that tough. The more you wear, the more you will suffer and sweat. Women have it relatively easy as they can wear light airy dresses, men on the other hand will have a bit more difficulty figuring out what is acceptable to wear to a wedding in Mexico. Below you will find some tips on how to stay cool, and what is acceptable clothing to wear to a wedding in Mexico.
- Men can wear dress pants, with a short sleeved dress top. If you plan on wearing dress pants though make sure they are a light color otheriwse the sun will eat you up.
- Short suits for men are acceptable if you are comfortable wearing them. Most men do not prefer how dress shorts make them look, but in boiling temperatures it may not matter to you.
- Light colors are your friend in Mexico. Darker colors like black, navy or gray will only attract and absorb the suns heat. The last thing you want to do is sweat like a pig at a wedding.
- Women can stick to light airy dresses, skirts, or dress shorts. The less you wear, the more comfortable you will be. The sun is hot in Mexico, even in the shade.
- If you are not in the wedding party, feel free to wear regular shorts, but make sure they are presentable enough for a wedding. Polo shirts for men are also acceptable and will keep you cool.