What Women Look For In Men
Sometimes it seems like men and women are speaking different languages, but the things most women look for in men are pretty simple. To have the best chance at a successful relationship, there are a few things to keep in mind.
- Women love men with a nurturing side. Whether it’s having a pet you love or being really involved with your kids, women look for a guy who cares about others. Treating your mom and sisters well is also a good sign to most girls, as it shows respect for women.
- Be financially responsible. This means having a job, a place to live, a car, etc. Unless there are extenuating circumstances, grown men who live with their parents tend to be a turn off.
- Men who have a vision for the future are desirable to women. What the goals are is usually less important than having a goal itself? A vision for the future that fits with what the woman hopes for in her own future is even better. It’s good if the man and the woman are on the same page about issues like having children and where and how you want to live.
- Women look for men who are interested in getting to know them. Ask questions, find out what a girl is all about. Find out about her family, her job and her interests. Women are looking for men who will make them feel special. Buying flowers or calling just to say you were thinking about her are good ways to win a girl’s heart.
- Be giving sexually. Women usually want men who have a sexual appetite similar to their own as far as frequency of activity as well as preferences for types of sexual activities. But most women respond well to men who spend the time to satisfy them sexually and put their own desires first sometimes.
Figuring out what women are looking for in a man is not too difficult, it just takes time. Most women like men who make them feel special, spend time getting to know them, and have a solid vision for the future.