What Women Want In A Man
As you start to look forward and find a woman to spend the rest of your life with, you might be asking yourself what women want in a man. While no two women are going to want the same exact thing, there are several characters that many woman crave in their partner.
- Be honest. Women have a strong gut feeling, and if they feel like you are not being honest they will be less likely to trust you. This is more than not telling lies. Don’t try and alter your personality, or come off as someone you aren’t. Just be yourself, and she will love you for it.
- Be a grown up. Woman, even as independent as they may come across, like to be taken care of. Financial stability is important, but you can also show her in other ways. Care for her when she is sick, do household chores, make her dinner unexpectedly, or go above and beyond in other ways. Show her you want to share the weight in your relationship.
- Take responsibility. If you mess up, admit it. Don’t hide behind your pride, or come off conceited. Nothing can irritate a woman more than a man tries to make himself seem flawless. She can also always tell when you are trying to cover insecurities. Embrace your imperfections and she will too.
- Be a softie behind closed doors. Women want a manly man to protect her in the world. She wants one who is strong, and masculine. She also wants one that can break down when they are alone and tap into a more sensitive spot. She wants you to cuddle up, ask her how’s she feeling, remembering dates and people, watch chick flicks, tell her she is beautiful and cater to her needs. It may seem like mission impossible but even if you simply make the effort she will appreciate it.
- Tell her that you love her. This simple phrase seems to get lost in long term relationships. Tell her you love her and that she is beautiful when she leasts expects it to give it the biggest impact. Try right when she wakes up, or when she isn't wearing make up, or when she is doing chores around the house. Make sure she knows your love her no matter what.