So, your watch is out of batteries and you're asking yourself, "What's the best tool to use to remove a watch battery?" Well, depending on the watch you have, there could be many different tools you can use to remove a watch battery. Here we're going to tell you what the best tool to use to remove a watch battery and how to remove the watch battery.
Things you'll need:
- Soft hand towel
- A set of jewelers' size screwdrivers
- Magnifying glass
- Turn the watch over. Turn the watch over and place it face down on the soft hand towel. The soft hand towel is used to prevent the face of the watch from cracking and getting scratched.
- Remove the back cover of the watch. There may be a screw on the back cover to hold it in place. Take the correct type and size screwdriver and unscrew the back cover. Or, if the watch's back cover has no screw, then the cover should be able to be pried off with a flat-head screwdriver. The back cover needs to be removed, so remove it and set it aside. Once you have taken the cover off, the battery should have popped right out. If it hasn't, then move onto the next steps.
- Locate the battery. Since your watch is probably pretty small, you will probably have little trouble trying to find the battery. The battery looks like a small round metal pill, no bigger than the size of your pinky finger.
- Remove the battery. If the battery is held with a cover and screw, then remove the screw with your screwdrivers. The screw may be either Philips headed or slotted. Take the correct type of screwdriver and unscrew the cover. Put the cover and screwdriver aside and take out the battery. You can probably take the battery out with your fingers, but if it's stuck, then gently use a flat-head screwdriver to pop out the battery.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Kung Fu Movies Every Man Should See
From the absolute classics to the so-bad-they're-amazing.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.