Are you wondering when to wear brown suits for men? Conflicting advice about when to wear brown suits can be frustrating. Brown is a great color for all seasons and can be worn in a lot of social situations.
- Dining in restaurants. Restaurant dining is a great place to wear a brown suit. Pair the brown suit with brown shoes and belt for a overall polished look or check the jacket in with the coat check until you are ready to leave.
- Weddings and receptions. A brown suit for men will look great at an indoor or outdoor wedding and the reception that will follow. The jacket can be taken off if you start to feel too warm.
- Clubs. Entertainment venues such as local comedy clubs or night clubs are a great place to wear a brown suit for men. Follow club dress attire to wear the appropriate accessories with the suit.
- Entertaining at home. Having a dinner party at your place or someone else's in a semi-formal atmosphere would be a great place to wear a brown suit. Your choice of accessories can dress the suit up or down.
- Family photo. Having a family photograph or a photo taken of you in a studio or more relaxed setting is a great place to wear brown suits for men. Match the men in the photo in brown suits for a great look.
Membership gatherings. Clubs such as the elks, eagles, veterans have facilities where members gather for meetings, charity drives, dinners, awards, etc.
This is the perfect place to wear a mens brown suit.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …