Where To Find Married Women
Knowing where to find married women can seem tricky at first. If they're on the prowl, they're pretty discreet about it, but if you hit the right spots, you’ll be surrounded by ladies who have already said, “I do,” but just not to you.
- A bar with an older crowd. Skip the local bars notorious for being college hangouts and singles bars. Pass by those places with loud music blasting and DJs spinning. You’ll have better luck finding a married woman at a quieter, more mature spot. Think wine bars, restaurant bars and upscale bars and pubs.
- The supermarket. Hey, married women have to eat just like everyone else. If you see a woman with a large cart full of food for two or more, she may indeed be hitched.
- Work conventions, retreats and parties. Finding a married lady at a work function is going to be a bit easier mainly because you probably already know a little bit about the other people in your company, so you’ll know whether that hottie is married or single already.
- Swingers communities. There are a ton of websites that cater to married girls looking to branch out from their relationship. SwingerSpace.com, Kasidie.com, WickedGarden.com and SwingersBoard.com are a few of the more popular ones. Swingers are usually a couple looking to swap with another couple, but you may be able to find a woman who has tied the knot looking to add a third person to her relationship.
- The personals. Personal ads existed long before the internet and you can still find them in newspapers. It will be easy to spot a married girl via a personal ad because she will probably disclose she is in a relationship but looking for something discreet on the side.
- Specialty websites. AshleyMadison.com’s slogan is “Life is short. Have an affair.” Unlike most dating sites, this one caters specifically to married ladies who want to sleep with someone besides their husband. Make sure you do your research before signing up for a site that caters to harvesting affairs though. Some of them may actually be escort services in disguise.
Posted on: Aug. 03, 2010