Are you wondering where to find men's vintage vests in Chicago? Whether a vintage or retro vest would be the best item for you, both are available in multiple locations for those wondering where to find men's vintage vests in Chicago.
- Avant Gaudy Avant Gaudy is the place to find men's vintage vests in Chicago. This vintage shop has a wide range of men's clothing from 1920 to 1980 including tailored clothing and animal vests. Avant Gaudy: 1029 W. 35th St. Chicago, IL 60609.
- Shangri-La Vintage This shop has a complete collection of men's genuine vintage clothing. If you live in or are traveling through Roscoe Village, this is the place to find men's vintage vests. Shangri-La Vintage: 1952 W. Roscoe St. Chicago, IL 60657.
- Night & Day Vintage This store brags about its large selection of men's vintage clothing. Night & Day Vintage is open from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Wednesday through Sundays. Night & Day Vintage: 2228 W. Belmont Ave. Chicago, IL 60618.
- The Paraders Two owners keep this store operating. According to locals. this is where to find rare vintage clothing for men. Selection span starting at 1940s. The Paraders: 3578 W Palmer St. Chicago, IL 60647.
- Knee Deep Vintage This store specializes in men's vintage clothing, housewares and accessories. Knee Deep Vintage: 1425 W. Eighteenth St. Chicago, IL 60608.
- Pistol Bazaar This shop has many positive ratings from locals. Look here when considering where to find men's vintage vests in Chicago. Pistol Bazaar: 1717 W. Chicago Ave. Chicago, IL 60622.
- eBay Vests are being bid on and bought on this site. Over four hundred men's vintage vests are available to view.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …