Are you wondering where to find men's vintage vests in Chicago? Whether a vintage or retro vest would be the best item for you, both are available in multiple locations for those wondering where to find men's vintage vests in Chicago.
- Avant Gaudy Avant Gaudy is the place to find men's vintage vests in Chicago. This vintage shop has a wide range of men's clothing from 1920 to 1980 including tailored clothing and animal vests. Avant Gaudy: 1029 W. 35th St. Chicago, IL 60609.
- Shangri-La Vintage This shop has a complete collection of men's genuine vintage clothing. If you live in or are traveling through Roscoe Village, this is the place to find men's vintage vests. Shangri-La Vintage: 1952 W. Roscoe St. Chicago, IL 60657.
- Night & Day Vintage This store brags about its large selection of men's vintage clothing. Night & Day Vintage is open from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Wednesday through Sundays. Night & Day Vintage: 2228 W. Belmont Ave. Chicago, IL 60618.
- The Paraders Two owners keep this store operating. According to locals. this is where to find rare vintage clothing for men. Selection span starting at 1940s. The Paraders: 3578 W Palmer St. Chicago, IL 60647.
- Knee Deep Vintage This store specializes in men's vintage clothing, housewares and accessories. Knee Deep Vintage: 1425 W. Eighteenth St. Chicago, IL 60608.
- Pistol Bazaar This shop has many positive ratings from locals. Look here when considering where to find men's vintage vests in Chicago. Pistol Bazaar: 1717 W. Chicago Ave. Chicago, IL 60622.
- eBay Vests are being bid on and bought on this site. Over four hundred men's vintage vests are available to view.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Types of Tattoos Worth the Newfound Health Risks
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.