Are you wondering where to find men's vintage vests in Los Angeles? The Los Angeles area has many vintage stores as well as clothing stores offering a vintage look. If you're looking for a vintage vest to add to your wardrobe, check out the locations listed below.
- Jet Rag. If you go on a Sunday, be forewarned: Dollar Day in the parking lot is a big seller, which can make parking hard to find. People all over Los Angeles are talking about the clothing featured at Jet Rag, including men's vintage vests. Jet Rag: 825 N. La Brea Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90038.
- Squaresville. For a cool looking men's vintage vest, check out Squaresville. Men are bragging about the vintage pieces they've been able to locate here at a low cost. Squaresville: 1800 North Vermont Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90027.
- Cross Roads Trading Company. Men are raving about the selection at this store. If you are looking for hip men's vintage clothing and vests, this is the place to search. Cross Roads Trading Company: 7409 Melrose Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90046.
- ReTake Vintage (formerly Malibu Rags). ReTake Vintage is an online store where you will find men's vintage vests as well as other clothing, ranging from the 1930s through the 1980s. Check out their website today to find men's vintage vests in Los Angeles.
- Old Frontier Clothing. The vests offered at this store are reminders of yesteryear, though newly sewn. Vests are divided into brocade with paisley or geometric patterns, the double-breasted vest is made in four solid color choices prototyped from a century old vest. A notch lapel constructed of wool is available in four colors or a shawl lapel available in three colors. Old Frontier Clothing: 4818 West Adams Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90016.
- ReVamp Vintage Creations. This is a great place to find men's vintage-inspired vests in Los Angeles. The time line of clothing offered at this shop is 1910 to 1950. ReVamp Vintage Creations: 834 South Broadway, Suite 1200, Los Angeles, CA 90014.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.