Need to know where to find a men's vintage vest in Portland? You can get an authentic vintage vest, or you can pay a lot of money for a vest that has the appearance of being vintage. Either way, you must get one if you are going to look your best walking the streets of Portland. Here are some places where you can rest assured you will find a men's vintage vest.
- American Apparel. If you're looking for a men's vintage vest, but you don't actually want to go to a vintage store, check out American Apparel's Solid Rib vest. It looks like something you could find in a vintage thrift store, but without the inconvenient smell. Located at 1234 SW Stark Street Portland, OR 97205.
- Buffalo Exchange. Buffalo exchange only takes very cool and trendy second hand clothing. Sometimes it even costs more than if you had purchased it brand new, but since it is used your friends will still be impressed that you dress so well, while simultaneously giving the impression that you don't really care. Buffalo caters to the hipster crowd, so you will have many vests to choose from, there might even be a men's vintage vest section. Located at 1036 W Burnside St. Portland, OR 97232.
- Nordstrom's. Not joking, you can even find a men's vintage vest at Nordstrom's. This is best for preppy guys who are thinking of stepping out into the hipster scene, but still too intimidated to set foot in the Hawthorne district. Check of the Lacoste Pima cotton sweater vest. If anyone asks, you can still say you got it from a vintage store. Located at 701 SW Broadway Portland, OR 97205.
- Teen Challenge thrift store. Ignore the unsettling christian rock music and head straight to the men's clothing section. This thrift store is not very popular, so you will surely have first grabs at a men's vintage vest. Because this store is not very trendy, it is reasonably priced and you can even barter with the employees. Located at 3121 Sandy Blvd. Portland, OR 97232.
- House of Vintage. This vintage store is more well known, so you better get there early to get yourself a vintage vest. They usually put new items out on Mondays. In addition to vintage vests, you might find yourself with some antique furniture. Be prepared to go on a treasure hunt, the store lay out is somewhat confusing. Located at 3315 B SE Hawthorne Blvd Portland, OR 97214.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.