Are you wondering where to find men's vintage vests: San Francisco? No matter what style you are searching for you will be able to find a large selection of vintage vests in the San Francisco area. Everything from hippie to biker vintage stores can be found both in stores and on line.
- Held Over. This stores separates its clothing by style, saving valuable time when searching for the desired vintage vest. Those who frequent the store claim they have the BEST selection in the area. Pricing is middle of the road. Held over is located at 153 Haught St., San Francisco, CA 94117.
- Painted Bird. Great prices for vintage clothing is what this store is all about. Customer service is great, staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Check the store out Monday through Sunday 11:00-8:00 at 1360 Valencia St., San Francisco, CA 94110.
- Shotwell Boutique. Everyone is raving about the huge selection. A bit pricey but well worth the look you will achieve. Located in Union Square, 320 Grant St., San Francisco, CA 94108. Open seven days a week.
- Old Vogue. For a great selection of men's clothing, including men's vintage vests check this store out. Every item of men's clothing from smoking jackets to Hawaiian shirts can be found here. 1412 Grant Ave., San Francisco, CA 94133.
- Decades of Fashion. Look here to find men's vintage vests. Huge selection and great prices keep people coming back. Located at 1740 Haight St., San Francisco, CA 94117.
- SuiGENERIS Consignment Boutique. Looking for a mens vintage vest at a reasonable price? For designer clothing at a reasonable price this is the place to shop. 2265 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94114.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.