Where To Find Used Cartier Watches
Figuring out where to find used Cartier watches is rather difficult. Its particularly hard when you want to find a REAL used Cartier watch. However, if you look in all the right places you can find a jackpot! However, its important to remember to do your research on spotting a fake Cartier watch before beginning your search.
- Search the Internet. Sites such as Grayandsons.com as well as gableswatch.com carry pre-owned Cartier watches. The prices on these sites are practically half of what a regular Cartier watch would cost.
- Search second hand stores. This can be a little bit risky due to the fact that the store owner may not be able to tell if the watch is real or fake. So be cautious!
- Vintage Boutiques. There are plenty of vintage store around. However, find one that tends to carry men's clothing and accessories as opposed to just women's. Sometimes the shop owners will stumble upon some great vintage designer pieces that just need a little TLC.
- Ask around. Sometimes people receive new watches for landmark events in their lives. If you know of anyone that may have recently retired or been promoted, see if they have an old watch they'd like to get rid of.
- The big department store. Sometimes customers will return a watch (depending on the return policy) if they don't like it or they don't really want it like they thought. From there, a department store could "mark down" the watch and you'll find yourself being able to purchase a used Cartier watch.