Where To Find Used Luxury Watches
Are you wondering where to find used luxury watches? Watches like Cartier, Tag Heuer and Corum (to name a few) are available used at many locations, including on line. Finding the right used luxury watch to fit your personality, needs and style is simply a matter of knowing where to look.
- Auctions. Check your local directory as well as online for a list of auctions. Dates and times will be posted or contact the auctioneer to find when they will be in a certain area.
- Pawn shops. Pawn shops are a great place to find used luxury watches. Contact the owner or manager by phone or e-mail to see if they have the watch you are looking for in stock. Leave your name, number and desired brand of luxury watch so they can call you when one becomes available.
- Ebay. Small shops such as A and E Watches have e-shops on Ebay with watches currently in their possession. A and E Watches also has a website with the latest used (and new) watches in stock. Other companies, as well as individuals, advertise used luxury watches on Ebay. Keep checking back until you find the watch that is right for you.
- Craigslist. Craigslist has multiple locations located around the country to search for a used luxury watch. If you find a watch you like far from where you reside try to negotiate shipping to obtain the watch.
- Estate sales. Many times these are run by auctioneers. Estate sales are a great place to find many items including used luxury watches.